Saturday, October 14, 2017

Clay flower gift box




  Clay flowers are immensely popular since these flowers look fresh and lovely year after year. I have a few personal favorites with me which are still exquisitely beautiful though they were made years ago.
  Gift boxes , photo frames etc.can be made unique and special with clay flowers . We have clay flowers as well as clay flower bunches/ sprays for those who do not want to go through the hassle of flower color combinations , just stick them with a strong adhesive .
Orders welcome, please connect or comment here or on my FB page Craft World@2016 featured on the sidebar.
Thanks for visiting my blog, have a nice day !

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting,good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog.your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it.You’re doing a great job.Keep it up.
    flower delivery jordan

    ReplyDelete